Hey there! This blog will be used essentially for me to practice. I'm a second year journalism student and an aspiring sports writer. My focus will solely be on hockey, specifically the Montreal Canadiens. Please feel free to read and enjoy!
An (almost) daily blog about the Montreal Canadiens. Follow for news, opinion, and more!
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2024 Montreal Canadiens season preview
With the 2024 NHL season starting in just over a week, I'm here to preview your 2024 Montreal Canadiens. The Canadiens enter the season ...
-
Josh Anderson has been a part of trade rumors for multiple years; ever since the Canadiens made their run to the final, Anderson has been v...
-
2022 was a good year for the Canadiens, all things considered. The rebuild was started and a clear plan was laid out. Good picks and prospec...
-
With the 2024 NHL season starting in just over a week, I'm here to preview your 2024 Montreal Canadiens. The Canadiens enter the season ...
No comments:
Post a Comment